July - 05 (Quran)

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala says: And he who (amongst the people of Fir'aun) believed said: O my people! Follow me. I will guide you to the way of right conduct. O my people! Surely, the life of this world is nothing but a (passing) enjoyment, but the life to come is an everlasting mansion. Whoever does evil shall be repaired the like thereof: and whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, and is a believer, will enter Paradise; where they will be provided therein without limit. And O my people! How is it that I invite you to salvation, while you invite me to the Fire? You invite me to disbelieve in Allah, and to join partners with Him, of which I have no knowledge; and I invite to the Almighty, Oft-Forgiving. No doubt you call me to one who cannot grant me my requests in this world, or in the Hereafter. And our return will be to Allah, and indeed the transgressors (of Allah's set limits) will be the dwellers of the Fire. And you will remember, what I say to you; and I leave my affair to Allah. Verily! Allah is the most Observant of (His) slaves. So Allah saved him from the evils, that they plotted, (against him) while an evil torment encompassed Fir'aun's folk. (Ghafir 40: 38-45)

Share on: Email | Telegram | WhatsApp