10 SEP (Hadith Of The Day) - Whoever turns away from my Sunnah is not from Me

Hadith of the Day
Anas ibne-Malik Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that a group of three (men) came to the houses of the wives of Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam asking about the worship of Allah by Nabi Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam. So when they were informed, it seemed less (than their expectation). They said: Where are we, compared to Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam when Allah has forgiven his past and future sins. So one of them said: As for me, I will offer Salat throughout the night forever, and another said: I will fast forever and I will not break my fast. And another said: I will forsake women, never to marry. Then Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam came to them and said: Are you the ones who have said such and such? Behold. By Allah! Indeed I am the one who fears Allah most amongst you, and the most pious amongst you. Yet (in spite of that) I fast, and break fast, and offer Salat and I sleep (at night) and I marry women, so whoever turns away from my Sunnah is not from me! (Bukhari: 5063)
Share on: Email | Telegram | WhatsApp
Share Youtube Link on: WhatsApp