14 SEP (Hadith Of The Day) - Destiny of everything that is to take place until the Day of Judgement

Hadith of the Day
Abu Hafsah Rahimahullah narrates that 'Ubadah ibne-Samit advised his son: Sonny! Indeed you can never taste the reality of Iman (faith) until you believe that what befalls you could not have missed you, and what missed you could not have befallen you. I heard Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam narrating in a Hadith Qudsi: Verily the first (thing) that Allah Ta'ala created was the pen, then He ordered: Write! It (the pen) asked: My Rabb, what shall I write? He Commanded: Write down the destiny of everything that is to take place until the Day of Judgement. Sonny! Indeed, I heard Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam saying: He who dies upon belief other than this, is not from me. (Abu Dawud: 4700)
Share on: Email | Telegram | WhatsApp
Share Youtube Link on: WhatsApp